The pubic hair around your manhood is more coarse than other parts of your body, and hence, a proper pubic hair trimmer or shaver that removes the hair entirely without any extra effort is necessary. The area “down there” is extremely sensitive and requires utmost protection while trimming your genital area. It is one of the most important grooming habits to inculcate as it not only keeps you clean and hygienic but also makes you feel confident and improves your sex life.
With traditional razors not being designed for the delicate area, making it difficult to slide down the coarse hair easily, trimmers make the work exceptionally convenient and shorten the hair effortlessly. For them, you’ll need a precision tool that can take the contours off your body. Here is a list of the top 10 Pubic hair trimmers available in the market that will help you keep yourself neat and tidy.
OUR TOP 3
- List of the 10 Best Pubic Hair Trimmers in 2020
- 1. Most Practical: Philips Norelco BG1026
- 2. Best Overall – Philips Norelco BG7030/49 Series 7000
- 3. Best Value For Money: Philips Beauty BikiniGenie Cordless Bikini Trimmer
- 4. The Costly One: Panasonic ER-GK60-S
- 5. Best Runner – Up: Philips Norelco MG3750
- 6. Best Under $20: Medimama Women’s Bikini Trimmer 3in 1
- Get it now on Amazon.com
- 7. Best For Durability: Remington PG6025 All – in -1 Grooming Kit
- 8. Best In Terms Of Design: NOOA Bikini Trimmer 4 in 1
- 9. Best For Accuracy: Brori Electric Shaver Razor
- 10. Cheapest Among All – Ceenwes Hair Clippers Cordless Hair Trimmers
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
List of the 10 Best Pubic Hair Trimmers in 2020
1. Most Practical: Philips Norelco BG1026
- Brand: PHILIPS
- Measurements: 1.65 x 3.94 x 7.87 inches
- Battery: AA battery
The Philips BG1026 is an excellent tool for shaving your armpits, chest, and other sensitive areas and protects the skin during shaving, even in the most sensitive areas. Wet and dry trimming is possible due to its waterproof feature, making the shaving process quicker and much more manageable. However, with battery power, you don’t have to worry about the tangling of cords, and its AA battery provides up to two months of everyday use. Having a bidirectional feature, the hair can be trimmed in both directions while protecting the skin against any cuts and nicks.
- Trims body hair up to 1/64 inch
- Guard protects you against any cuts and scratches
- Easy to clean and convenient to carry anywhere
- Comes with a cord that allows you to hang the trimmer anywhere
- No maintenance cost as blades are long-lasting
2. Best Overall – Philips Norelco BG7030/49 Series 7000
- Brand: PHILIPS
- Measurements: 2.52 x 5.91 x 10.83 inches
- Battery: Lithium-ion battery
With many Pubic hair trimmers and shavers in the market, Phillip’s Norelco 7000 delivers top-notch features for its price. The four-directional pivoting shaver lets you easily switch between trimming and shaving and enables you to adjust trim lengths without modifying the attachments. With one hour of charging, you’ll get 80 mins to use. That’s plenty of time to shave or trim your entire body. The trimmer has rounded ends that ensure comfort while shaving by capturing long, short, and thick hairs. The waterproof features let you quickly rinse the body groom once you’ve finished up.
- Rubber grip helps to in controlling the body groom better
- Comes with a lithium battery for maximum power
- Has a five-length setting ranging from 3-11mm
- The dual-sided handle allows shaving and trimming of all body areas
- Has a low battery indicator
Also check: Top 10 Best Professional Nail Drills in 2020
3. Best Value For Money: Philips Beauty BikiniGenie Cordless Bikini Trimmer
- Brand: PHILIPS
- Measurements: 1.61 x 3.58 x 7.48 inches
- Battery: AA battery
The Phillips BikiniGenie is a unique trimmer that helps keep the bikini line in shape with its precision feature. It comes with 2 attachments for “down there,” trimming thick hair with fewer cuts and irritation. The AA batteries make it extremely portable and easy to carry anywhere without any difficulty. Once you’re done trimming, you can conveniently clean the hair with the brush provided, making the process expeditious.
- It has a small shaving head
- Can trim your hair at 3/4 mm length
- Comes with a travel pouch and brush
- Quite portable as it as a compact and ergonomic design
- Works on both wet and dry skin
4. The Costly One: Panasonic ER-GK60-S
- Brand: PANASONIC
- Measurements: 1.78 x 1.3 x 7.6 inches
- Battery: Ni-MH
Panasonic’s ER-GK60-S I-shaped design trimmer and body groomer comes with hypoallergenic blades with rounded edges and a V-shaped head. It helps in the smooth trimming of the groin area as it needs precision and careful work to avoid any cuts and irritation. The three comb attachments help in comfortable, personalized grooming, especially in hard to reach areas such as the armpits, back, groin, and shoulders. An 8-hour charging backup provides a trimming and grooming of 40 minutes.
- Comes with a stylish charging stand
- The wet and dry design makes it a versatile trimmer
- Easy to clean and maintain
- The cordless operation makes it convenient for the people
- Grip handle gives maneuverability and an easy controlling option.
5. Best Runner – Up: Philips Norelco MG3750
- Brand: PHILIPS
- Measurements: 10.5 x 6.4 x 1
This all in one trimmer has 13 attachments to trim your hair and face that make it one of the best products in the market. The Dual Cut technology has 2x self-sharpening blades that sharpen themselves as they work, so the edges are as new as you used it during the first time, and since the blades are reinforced with steel, they will never break or rust, making this product one of the top-notch products in the business. One of the best parts is that the product gives a quick charge of 5 minutes for an entire trim. This is one of the best features of the Norelco trimmer, making it different from all the previous series.
- No oil is required for high-quality performance
- Guards and blades are easy to remove
- Comes with 13 attachments for all body parts, including the ear and nose
- Steel trimmer gives complete precision
- Easily washable
6. Best Under $20: Medimama Women’s Bikini Trimmer 3in 1
- Brand: MEDIMAMA
- Measurements: 7.6 x 4 x 1.2 inches
- Battery: AA battery
The top-of-the-line women’s bikini trimmer has many features that make the product easy to use. The three interchangeable heads adapt to the bikini, facial, and eyebrows easily with no irritation and cuts. It can be used on wet and dry skin, so you need not worry about using a shower gel; it can be used anywhere with no specific products. The trimmer comes with a black and pink triangle. If they’re in a line, you can open the battery, and if they’re on the same line, you can close the box of the battery.
- It has a AA battery that supports adequate duration
- Can be cleaned easily due to its waterproof feature
- A comfortable grip handle helps in easy control
- The steel blade causes no rusts and breakage
- The compact design allows maneuverability
7. Best For Durability: Remington PG6025 All – in -1 Grooming Kit
- Brand: REMINGTON
- Measurements: 2.98 x 9.2 x 4.5 inches
- Battery: Lithium Power
Shaving those uncomfortable areas can be a task sometimes. Thus, for extreme comfort, For that comfort while shaving those uncomfortable sections, Remington’s eight-piece grooming kit is an excellent choice for full-body shaving needs. It comes with 14 settings for a full grooming purpose, including the nose, ear, and the back. It also helps in cleaning up the neckline, facial hair, and sideburns. Long battery life with a short recharge time makes this product worth its price. The attachments can be washed under a faucet for easy cleaning.
- The lithium battery provides up to 70 minutes of runtime
- Comes with a storage pouch for easy travel purposes
- Steel blades do not cause any breakage or rust
- Gives acute precision due to the self-sharpening blades
- Water-resistant, which makes the cleanup process easy
8. Best In Terms Of Design: NOOA Bikini Trimmer 4 in 1
- Brand: NOOA
- Measurements: 8.2 x 4.2 x 2.2 inches
- Battery: AA battery
The NOOA’s well-made grooming tool covers the entire body with its durable feature. The 4 in 1 kit comes with interchangeable heads that are incredibly comfortable and don’t tear your skin as you shave. It comes with a bikini, eyebrow, facial, and nose hair trimmers, making it an all in one product for your hair problems, giving you efficient and painless results. With the cordless application, the AA battery provides a quick charging feature making you do a full trim in 60 minutes. The high-speed trimmer with sharp blades makes the process much more comfortable, leaving you with smooth, flawless skin.
- Dry and wet trimming is possible due to the waterproof feature; however, don’t submerge it fully
- The body is sleek and streamlined, making it convenient for travel
- Comes with a one year warranty
- Blades are made from stainless steel to avoid breaking
- Cordless so easily portable
9. Best For Accuracy: Brori Electric Shaver Razor
- Brand: BRORI
- Measurements: 6.5 X 2.13 X 1.77 inches
- Battery: Not mentioned
Some of us have hairy legs and hands, and this razor removes the hair with its straight blade that is made specifically for broader areas. This amazingly accurate tool also comes with a curved edge to cover the hard to reach places like the back, underarms, and pubic area. The stainless steel blades make the process much safer with no cuts, irritation, redness, and allergies. Even though charging takes up all night, it’s built-in led light allows better monitoring of the cleanliness of the area shaved. This feature is not available in all trimmers, making this a unique product.
- Comes with a 3 in 1 blade for various body hairs
- It has a contoured rubber handle for a comfortable grip
- Powerful waterproof capacity helps in easy cleaning of the tool
- Well-made and durable in nature
- Easy to operate
10. Cheapest Among All – Ceenwes Hair Clippers Cordless Hair Trimmers
- Brand: CEENWES
- Measurements: 9.4 x 7.9 x 2.7 inches
- Battery: Li-ion battery
Ceenwes has come out with a great powerhouse device for entire body shaving, with complete precision and convenience. It’s a one-stop product for all your family haircuts. Provided with nine attachments and five precise tools, you can trim your hair within all areas of your body. With high durability and accuracy, the ceramic blade cuts off the head hair smoothly, efficiently, and effectively. The trim length control reduces the trouble of continually replacing individual guards. Coming to productivity, the li-on battery delivers a high run time of 240 minutes on a 3-hour full charge.
- Portable and relatively easy to operate
- Removing and installation is not complicated
- Ceramic and Titanium blade helps to cut through the thickest of hair
- Comes with a low noise design
- The blade can be washed easily
The ability to handle sensitive parts is quite a task, and if not done correctly, it can create complications. For a trimmer to be up to mark, it should work in wet and dry conditions, have a long-lasting life with zero maintenance costs. A sharp blade that cuts through the hair with ease and complete precision is one of the most important features to look at. Therefore, choosing the right trimmer is extremely important. Some of them are an all in one kit while others just come with a single trimmer, having a wide variety of options to choose from. From the above list, you can buy the perfect trimmer according to your needs and choices.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is Better, Shaving Or Trimming?
Shaving is the complete removal of hair which can muddle with the hair follicles, causing bumps and ingrown hairs. When you use a razor to shave, it rubs against your skin, causing irritation and redness. Hence, trimming is the best option because they hardly give cuts and nicks as they do not come in contact with the skin, but the shorter you trim them, the chances of getting bumps are more likely. They’re also less time-consuming, so if you’re looking for something that’s quick, you know what to choose!
What Can I Do To Get Rid Of Razor Bumps?
Razor bumps are caused due to friction from the razor and ingrown hair. To get rid of them, you should moisturize the area entirely after shaving. Aloe vera gel is also an excellent alternative for it. Exfoliating before shaving and applying a cool compress like cloth with cold water to reduce the redness are some important ways of getting free from these bumps. Coconut oil and tea tree oils are significant ingredients for irritation and bumps, so using them in various home remedies will help you out.
How To Avoid Pimples During Shaving?
If shaving on acne-prone skin is not done correctly, it will lead to more breakouts. It should be done with precision, caution, and the right tools to avoid any more breakouts. Before shaving, you should cleanse your skin, have a warm shower, and use a high-quality blade to prevent any rusts and breakage. Applying moisturizing oils and shaving creams can make all the difference in the world. Shave in the direction of your hair and not both ways as it will lead to the breakage of hair, causing ingrowth. However, altogether avoiding pimples during shaving is impossible, but these tips and tricks make a huge difference.