Cleaning the gutters is the least-favorite household chore. No one likes to climb up a ladder to clean out their dirty, jammed gutter with wet leaves and rainwater. It is an annoying and disgusting task. However, not with a gutter cleaning tool, that allows you to keep the gutters clean, without climbing a ladder or putting your hands inside the dirty drain. Here is the list of 10 gutter cleaning tools out of which you can choose the best one for yourself.
Our Best Top 3
- List of the 10 Best Gutter Cleaning Tools in 2020
- 1. Best Overall: Orbit 58543 Telescoping Gutter Cleaning Wand
- 2. Best Runner Up: Gutter Master Classic Telescopic Water Fed Pole
- 3. Most flexible: AgiiMan Gutter Cleaning Tool Pressure Washer
- 4. Cheapest Of All: Gutter Sense Gutter Cleaning Tool
- 5. Most Stylish: Buyplus Gutter Cleaning Tool
- 6. Most Easy to Assemble: Pressure Washer Extension Wands
- 7. Best In Thickness: EDOU 4,000 PSI High-Pressure Washer Extension Wand
- 8. Most Sturdy: EDOU 20′ Telescoping Lance High-Pressure Washer Extension Wand
- 9. Best Value For Money: M MINGLE Pressure Washer Gutter Cleaner Attachment
- 10. Best Under 100$: The Gutter Tool – Gutter Cleaning Spoon And Scoop
- Frequently Asked Questions:
List of the 10 Best Gutter Cleaning Tools in 2020
1. Best Overall: Orbit 58543 Telescoping Gutter Cleaning Wand
- Brand: Orbit
- Length: 40 ¼ inches
- Nozzle:180-degree rotating
The Orbit Telescoping Gutter Cleaning Wand is one of the best and unique gutter-cleaners out there in the market. It features a 180-degree powerful rotating nozzle spray with a telescopic wand that makes it easy to clean hard to reach gutter areas. It is made up of durable materials that will keep your gutter-dirt free for many years to come.
This wand comes with different spray nozzle settings to obtain perfect water direction. There is no need for extra water pressure, as with normal house pressure, this cleaning wand can blast the dirt off from the drain. It is an extremely versatile tool that can also be used for windows, sidewalks, curbs, and driveway cleaning.
- The wand comes with a non-slip grip
- Telescopic rod extending from 40 inches to 70 inches
- Built-in shut-off lever
- Has a four-positioning ratcheting head
- Can be attached to a regular hose
- Made of Lightweight-material
2. Best Runner Up: Gutter Master Classic Telescopic Water Fed Pole
- Brand: GutterMaster
- Length: 12ft
- Nozzle: Built-in
If you are tired of using ladders to clean the gutter, then this product from the GutterMaster is right for you. With the Gutter master, you can efficiently and safely clean classic curved water poles from your gutters from the ground. It does not require an extension and lives up to the length of most standard garden hoses.
This product is well-built and provides a non-slip grip that is easy to hold while cleaning. It delivers a strong water-stream and can enter even the downspout drain area for removing your years of debris like pine needles, wet leaves, and more. It works efficiently and provides professional cleaning.
- It has a built-in pressure nozzle
- An easy twist collars
- It is sturdy
- Has an extendable telescopic pole
- It is easy to hold
- Comes with a garden hose connector
3. Most flexible: AgiiMan Gutter Cleaning Tool Pressure Washer
- Brand: AgiiMan
- Length: 15 inches (each wand)
- Nozzle: Five
Agiiman, a water gutter cleaning tool, offers a variety of features to its buyers. It comes with ten anti-leak O-rings, a brass connector with a non-slip handle, six straight rods, and one curved rod suitable for gutter-cleaning. It is a well-made, easy to assemble effective gutter cleaner that can be attached to any existing hose or faucet.
This cleaning tool comes with multiple high-quality colored nozzle tips to meet the various needs of cleaning. Each colored end features a different spraying angle, and the instructions are clear to use. It is an excellent tool with good quality and can also be used for watering the plants, washing the car, or cleaning the ground.
- Easy to use, install and disassemble
- Made with good quality material
- Comes with an extension wand
- Can get to hard to reach areas
- Five colored nozzle tips
- Has a great pressure system
4. Cheapest Of All: Gutter Sense Gutter Cleaning Tool
- Brand: Gutter Sense
- Length: 14 inches
- Nozzle: No Nozzle
The gutter sense cleaning tool is a simple tool that avoids the use of climbing up or moving the ladder. It features a 14 cm wide, polycarbonate tong with 2.5 inches paddles to pick up the leaves or pine needles from the gutter. This cheap tool is lightweight and requires no water for cleaning purposes.
It can easily be attached to an extension pole or standard handle. It is an excellent product and works nicely to clean the debris out of the gutter. Also, this tool works exceptionally well with wet leaves and mud. It is pretty straightforward to use gutter cleaner and doesn’t dwell in a lot of technicalities.
- Good in sturdiness
- Easy to handle
- Usable to two stories
- Works well to remove dry leaves and pine needles
- It has Low cost
- Comes with a fishing line
Also check: Top 10 Best Mini Desk Vacuums in 2020
5. Most Stylish: Buyplus Gutter Cleaning Tool
- Brand: Buyplus
- Length: 26 Inches
- Nozzle: One adjustable nozzle
The Buyplus Gutter Cleaning tool is an efficient gutter cleaner that comes with a feather duster, which ensures clear dirt and dust removal while protecting the cleaning surface. It features a multipurpose extendable pole that quickly locks on/off and can cover vast areas on the roof. It is simple to store and easy to transport gutter cleaner.
The Buyplus water pole is made of strong and durable lightweight materials that make it quite handy. This pole comes with perfect hose attachments and a rotating tip that can easily control the water flow. It is a well-planned tool and comes at an affordable price for you to buy.
- Adjustable copper nozzle
- Three different telescopic wands
- Made of suitable quality materials
- Clean hard to reach gutter areas
- Works well with normal faucet flow
- Saves your time
6. Most Easy to Assemble: Pressure Washer Extension Wands
- Brand: Agiiman
- Length: 120 inches
- Nozzle: Six different colored nozzles
This Gutter cleaning tool is a perfect tool by Agiiman for all those who want multiple features that are easy to assemble and disassemble. The pressure washer extension is made of brass and stainless steel, which makes it for a durable tool. It has an easy to hold the non-slip handle with adjustable extension wands.
It works proficiently and comes with six colored nozzles to meet different kinds of cleaning needs. The nozzle tips can easily be attached to your existing power washer. It is worth your money and is long enough to reach otherwise impossible to get rooftop areas. This gutter cleaner is well-designed and entirely manageable and worth your money.
- Has seven straight and two curved rods
- A brass connector
- Ten quality anti-leak O rings
- Telescopic pole
- Easy to operate
7. Best In Thickness: EDOU 4,000 PSI High-Pressure Washer Extension Wand
- Brand: Edou
- Length: 6-18 ft
- Nozzle: five colored nozzles
Edou has been a leading provider of power washer accessories since 1995. The high-pressure extension wand by this brand is ideal for cleaning up to two-story gutters, walls, and soffits without using a ladder. It is a premium quality, a lightweight aluminum wand that is easy to handle.
This pressure washer comes with a well sturdy spray gun, which provides good water pressure for effective cleaning. It also features an extendable telescopic wand with simple lock levers that prevents leaks. All in all, it is an apt tool and saves a lot of time and energy for cleaning the gutters.
- Has good compatibility
- Easy to maneuver
- Comes with Twist-lock design
- Has the built-in high-pressure hose
- Includes a short gun kit
- Meet multiple cleaning needs
8. Most Sturdy: EDOU 20′ Telescoping Lance High-Pressure Washer Extension Wand
- Brand: Edou
- Length: 6-20 ft
- Nozzle: 5 different spray angle nozzles
This product by Edou washer company comes with all the necessary accessories essential for professional cleaning of the hard to reach drains, rooftops, and soffits. It comes with a four-stage telescopic lance with lever locks that improves stability and is easy to maneuver.
The high-pressure washer wand comes with multiple nozzle rings to meet cleaning needs in a different situation. It also includes a two-shoulder harness that helps in distributing your weight and provides you more power and stability. It is a high-quality product and matches the sweeping need of two-story houses, eliminating the use of a ladder.
- A sheer aluminum wand
- Well-built spray gun
- Has a rotating coupler
- Comes with a sewer kit
- Easy to stretch
- Has an appropriate Length
9. Best Value For Money: M MINGLE Pressure Washer Gutter Cleaner Attachment
- Brand: M mingle
- Length: 13 inches
- Nozzle: five nozzle tips
If you want a product that can be an absolute value for your money, then this M mingle pressure washer gutter is the right choice. This washer gutter tool is well-designed and can be used effortlessly. It has all the amazing features required for professional cleaning. The best thing is that it comes at a cost that is suitable for all.
This machine is ideal for sweeping gutters safely from the ground and comes with excellent quality standard attachments. It is also suitable for cleaning oil and fuel pollutants, road grime, from under the car, truck, SUVs, or other commercial size vehicles. The M Mingle gutter cleaner is among the best-sold gutter cleaning tools in the market.
- Comes with five spray nozzle tips
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Easily connects to any telescopic or extension wand
- It is easy to hold
- Provides the right amount of water pressure
- No need of a ladder
10. Best Under 100$: The Gutter Tool – Gutter Cleaning Spoon And Scoop
- Brand: The gutter tool
- Length: Up to 24 ft
- Nozzle: No nozzles
The gutter cleaning spoon and scoop is a sturdy tool that makes the dreaded task of cleaning the gutters easy. It has a unique design and is quite handy. It can be attached to any standard extension pole for productive use. It requires you to position your ladder at one place and then clear out all the debris even from behind the fanlights.
This tool is made up of rugged, durable materials and weighs less than a pound. It saves a lot of time and energy of people in the gutter cleaning chore, which makes it one of the adequate gutter cleaning tools in the market. It comes at a modest price and works efficiently
- Attaches to most extension poles
- Does not require water
- It cleans easily
- It is easy to hold
- Comes in black color
- Made of good quality durable material
All the tools described in the list are very popular and have all the high-quality features required for professional cleaning of the gutter. A common feature in all these gutter cleaners is that they are made up of durable materials which make it easy to clean hard to reach areas efficiently. Most of these tools come with an extendable telescopic pole and adjustable nozzles that are apt for cleaning gutters, high rooftops, driveways, among other things. They are all easy to use, affordable gutter cleaners manufactured by brands that have worked hard and established a name for themselves in this market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Often Should I Clean My Gutters?
Gutters are a vital part of the home, located just outside the house. If they are not cleaned, they will cause severe issues like leaking roofs, wet basement, insect infestations, and many more. That’s why it is essential for you to clean your gutter two or three times a year and more if you live in areas with lots of trees. Also, cleaning it once in fall and spring will be acceptable.
How Can I Avoid Climbing On A Ladder For Gutter Cleaning?
Ans. There are different kinds of gutter cleaning tools available in the market that eliminates the use of ladders. These tools come with a telescopic extendable wand that can be extended up to wherever your gutter is situated. They can also be attached to any regular garden hose or faucet.
Where Else Can I Use My Gutter Cleaning Tools?
Most gutter cleaning tools can be used for other purposes. They can be used for cleaning windows, driveways, sideways, and rooftops. Also, a few of them can also be used for washing oil contaminants and dirt from under the car or any other commercial vehicle. So, gutter tools are excellent investments.