Most people carry an electronic device with them on the go nowadays, be it a phone, tablet, laptop, whatever e-portables. As people start to embrace and integrate the use of electronic gadgets into their lives, it seems that in today’s society people tend to spend more and more time on their devices.
Obviously, these devices are really on a battery of some sorts, one way or the other than needs to be charged. Unfortunately, wall outlets are not as accessible when people are on the go and traveling. Fortunately, there is a simple way to juice up devices while on the move, that is made possible with car chargers, which helps charge devices in cars.
As more people turn to rely on their car chargers, hence the ever so large and plentiful choices of amazing car power inverters. There is no one best car inverter to choose, so we have decided to round up some of the most useful, feature rich, and best car inverter options around.
OUR TOP 3
- List of the 9 Best Car Power Inverters in 2021
- 9. BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter with 4.2A Dual USB Car Adapter
- 8. Foval 150W Car Power Inverter 12V DC to 110V AC Converter with 3.1A Dual USB Car Charger
- 7. BESTEK: (500W) Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter
- 6. Allwei 300W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter
- 5. BMK Bluemickey 200W Car Power Inverter | DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter
- 4. BESTEK 300Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter | Car Adapter DC 12V to AC 110V with 4.2A Dual Smart USB Ports
- 3. Maxboost 300W Power Inverter Dual 110V AC Outlet
- 2. Geloo 300W Power Inverter, DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter
- 1. Superone 150W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Converter
- Buying Guide
List of the 9 Best Car Power Inverters in 2021
9. BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter with 4.2A Dual USB Car Adapter
This is the first car power inverter that comes in an elegant and chic exterior attached with hot red color, made by BESTEK. This model provides an effective conversion from 12V to 110V effortlessly. Thanks to the 2 AC plugs and 2 USB plugs that make rooms for the user to charge everything way easier. The 2 AC sockets offer a lightning charge for some laptops and tablets that takes forever to 100% charge. It is pretty ideal for those who are seeking an inverter that comes in a really compact weight and design.
BESTEK consists of a 40amp circuit breaker to prevent any problems occurring during the process. A silent electrical construction and an 1year and a half warranty would be enough.
- Durable and protective electric construction
- Silent but powerful
- 2AC outputs and USB plugs
- A 40amp fuse as a precaution
8. Foval 150W Car Power Inverter 12V DC to 110V AC Converter with 3.1A Dual USB Car Charger
If you have a small car, but still want to have this car power inverter, this would be a great option for you to consider. Foval contains 150W of power along with 2 USB sockets and 1 AC plug. With all of these 3 outputs, you can charge them all at the same time, without having to worry about it being error during the operation, since it is equipped with a fuse constructed inside the inverter.
There is also a cooling fan provided as well as a high-quality and carefully built metal construction as an interior output. It comes in a really lightweight and 18months warranty is provided to offer higher maintenance too.
- 3.1A of 2 USB plugs and one AC socket
- 150W which is ideal for small cars or minimum usage
- A fuse provided along with a cooling fan
- 1 year and 6months warranty
Also check: Editor’s Picks: 10 Best RC Drift Cars in 2021
7. BESTEK: (500W) Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter
Here goes to another BESTEK brand that consists of a shiny and elegant red design car power inverter that is constructed by BESTEK. This model is highly recommended for those who are looking for something for a big family sized car, since it comes with a 500W of power and 1000watts of maximum power. On top of that, it is also constructed with dual 40amps fuses to ensure higher-safety to prevent from overloading, overheating, voltage charging and short circuiting.
Not to mention that, there is also a cooling fan and a switch provided for the users. This model is ideal for extreme outdoor usage, such as on camping or on road trips as it comes with dual USB ports and 2 AC sockets.
- Superior quality and compact design
- 500watts of power and dual fuses for higher safety
- Two 4.8A of USB and AC plugs
- 18months limited warranty
6. Allwei 300W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter
A long cord and powerful inverter is all you’re looking for with Allwei. Just like the previous model, this one comes with 2 USB ports and 2AC sockets, but with the difference of only 300Watts with this guy.
A high-constructed metal interior placement is durable and enduring along with a fuse included for precautions. Allwei also comes with a cooling fan effect to decrease the hotness in the machine.
- 2AC power plugs and double USB ports
- Durable and safe to use with a cooling fan, metal placements and a fuse
- A cooling fan is placed to cease the heat away
- Long and superior cord cable
5. BMK Bluemickey 200W Car Power Inverter | DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter
The BMK Bluemickey is an amazing, beautiful and sleek professional car power inverter with a plethora of ports. The BMK Bluemickey car power inverter provides four 6.2A charging USB ports along with dual 110V AC plugs. These are great for those who tend to need to charge their devices on the move. Not only this, the sleek black design gives a sense of professionalism, and is a great addition to any car. In fact, on top of the understated design, it also includes many nice features such as an LED screen for showing AMP usage when devices are plugged in.
A smart fan that spins faster or slower according to the temperature of the inverter, as well as a safety 15AMP fuse that protects for short power circuits which may cause damage to charging devices. Along with being portable, BMK ensures 100% safety and reliability with their product and excellency after sales services.
- Simultaneously charge up to 6 devices with the provided four 6.2A USB ports and dual 110V AC plugs
- LED screen for indication of AMP usage during charge
- Smart fan cooling system that has red/green LED for displaying off and on safety 15A fuse to protect devices
4. BESTEK 300Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter | Car Adapter DC 12V to AC 110V with 4.2A Dual Smart USB Ports
With a bold futuristic exterior, the BESTEK pure sine inverter is truly one of the best car power inverters around for those who enjoy a robust and unique design, as well as a satisfying amount of ports. Certainly, the looks aren’t just for show. This 300W AC power inverter provides two smart USB charging ports, which can charge devices up to 2.4A per port, as well as having two extra 110V AC plugs for charging other devices like laptops and cameras. We also have here a dedicated list of pure sine wave inverters for your pick.
The reason behind this eye catching design is to create more vents for better dissipation of heat building up by the integrated cooling fan, which results in better protection from short circuits, overheating and overcharging of the devices. As a bonus and guarantee of product quality, the BESTEK provides their customers with an 18-month warranty and customer service period free of charge. In fact, a built in 40-amp circuit breaker is also there to ensure safety of the user devices while charging.
- Two USB ports which allows for smart charging of devices up to 2.4A if supported
- Two 110V AC power plugs
- Robust and unique design provides extra ventilation for dissipating heat
- Includes a cable for convenient placement of the inverter
- 18-month warranty period for customer satisfaction guarantee
3. Maxboost 300W Power Inverter Dual 110V AC Outlet
Compact, portable and charging ports with smart features, the Maxboost car power inverter was made for those who regularly need to charge multiple devices on the go. Starting off with the design, the product has a sturdy looking design with an all-black body and a 24-inch extension wire for comfortable charging locations almost anywhere in the vehicle. While compared to many conventional car power inverters the Maxboost has a larger footprint, it is still considered relatively compact for including many outlet options such as “Smart Ports” which are dual 2.4A USB ports.
In addition to the dual 110V AC plugs, it is perfect for charging many different types of devices at the same time. This inverter can provide 300 watts of AC power along with a cooling fan and safety design built into it which prevents overheating, short circuits and over voltages. It truly is a great all in one inverter for peoples’ needs. To ensure customer satisfaction, this product also includes 1 year of limited warranty
- 24-inch cable
- Dual “Smart Ports” provides up to 2.4A of USB charging to devices and dual 110V AC plugs
- 300 watts of AC power and an instant 700watts power
- A fan for temperature control against excessive heat while in use
2. Geloo 300W Power Inverter, DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter
Geloo has made a truly amazing and versatile car power converter people never knew they needed. One of the many things that this converter does differently from other conventional car power converters is the fact that the connection point on the converter has an extension wire. This enables users to find a comfortable position to plug in their devices from almost any seat in a family sized car. A unique design is what sets this product apart, along with this, it also provides a modest amount of ports including dual 4.8A USB ports, and dual 110V AC plug.
As a safety precaution, this 300W car power inverter has an on and off switch, and a built-in fuse to protect from electrical surges, which may cause short circuits, overheating or overcharging issues, allowing users to charge their devices with peace of mind. To elaborate on overheating prevention, the converter has an automatic cooling fan built inside that turns on to cool it accordingly.
- An extended wire
- Powerful 4.8A USB sockets and 2 AC plugs
- Extraordinary exterior design
- A switch and mechanized cooling fan
1. Superone 150W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Converter
The aspect that is most beautiful about the design is the sleek black look of the converter that mixes in matte and glossy black with minimal branding of the brand running down vertically in the middle. Moving on to the specs, this converter features a 12v to 110v converter plug, two USB ports, as well as a double-socket designed cigarette lighter for smokers.
Moreover, Superone can charge phones, tablets, 110V devices with its 150 watts of power output. In order to cool down the inverter once it reaches warm temperatures, an automatic fan has been installed within the inverter in order to dissipate and remove heat in a silent manner. Buyers can rest assured of the safety of the inverter as it contains 15A protection fuses that protects from the dangers of a short circuit (only applies to 12v cars and not 24v). Purchasers sure will be getting an 18-month warranty on the product.
- 12V to 110V converter plug AC outlet
- Sleek black design
- Double-socket cigarette lighter
- Dual USB ports
In conclusion, with the abundant amount of choices for car power inverters, it is no simple task for people to choose one for themselves as there are many things to factor in their buying choice. With this list, we hope to have given an easier time to those looking for an inverter. In fact, there are many things which makes a car power inverter good, but it is all up to preference of the user, but the simple guidelines are to find ones that have a plentiful amount of ports that can charge your devices at the recommended rate, and most importantly good warranty and safety design features.