In the current world, we are mostly working in a close environment as well in the polluted air everyday. So, it is important to take care of the air we breath everyday. And don’t forget that plants and trees are the best air filter for our breathing. Therefore, we would like to introduce you to the a plant which can help purifying the air in your office or house; it’s an “Air Purifying Plant”. This kind of air purifying plants can not only bring life to the room, but it also cleans the air and makes the air fresher for you. To aid your selection, our team will put into play the top 10 ten best air purifying plants which you can choose to top on your desk or grow in your garden for your healthy being.
- List of the 9 Best Air Purifying Plants in 2020
- 9. Costa Farms Clean Air-O2 For You Live House Plant Collection 4-Pack
- 8. Costa Farms Money Tree, Pachira, Medium, Ships in Premium Ceramic Planter
- 7. Shop Succulents String of Pearls Succulent | Hand Selected for Health
- 6. Costa Farms Cat Cataractarum Indoor Palm Tree Seagrass Basket
- 5. Costa Farms Aloe Vera Live Indoor House Plant
- 4. JM BAMBOO House Plant Collection
- 3. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE English Ivy Baltic Trailing Vine Live Plant
- 2. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Chamaedorea Elegans Victorian Parlour Palm Live Plant
- 1. Costa Farms Devil’s Ivy Golden Pothos White-Natural Decor Planter Live Indoor Plant
- Buying Guide
List of the 9 Best Air Purifying Plants in 2020
9. Costa Farms Clean Air-O2 For You Live House Plant Collection 4-Pack
To start, we have Costa Farms. This one is a good set of four purifying plants. All plants have been carefully chosen by the grower expert. The selection is also based on seasons. Moreover, according to NASA research, infact, this purifying plant can absorb pollutants and carbon dioxide in your house and office. You don’t need to water these plants daily as you can water it weekly. Plus, you should place it in a bright room. These plants could grow up to 10 to 15 inches tall. Additionally, it has a lightweight design. The plant’s pot is made of recycling material.
At the bottom of the pot, it has holes because it helps these plants drain water. The plant will not bloom immediately as it needs a few weeks to fully bloom. There are a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes of plants that you can choose from. Lastly, you can also use it to decorate your room, kitchen, guest room or your living room.
- Four plants in one purchase
- No need to water every day as you can water weekly
- Purify the polluted air in the house
- Variety of sizes, colors, and shapes that you can choose from.
8. Costa Farms Money Tree, Pachira, Medium, Ships in Premium Ceramic Planter
Another stunning air purifying plant is from Costa Farms as well. This plant is called a money tree. The money tree is believed to bring good luck and prosperity to its owner. Moreover, it is very easy to take care of. You can place it in your bedroom, living room or guest room. You can also use it as a décor to decorate your room and make your room livelie. You do not need to water every day as it is enough just to just water it weekly.
Adding to that, you do not need to put it directly under the sun but you can put it near the window. Measuring from the bottom to the top of the plant, this plant could grow up to 16 inches tall. Last but not least, this pot is also designed not to have holes underneath because it will not spill water.
- No holes at the bottom of the pot because that prevents the water from spilling
- Only get one plant which is a money tree
- Come in different sizes which are small, medium or big.
- Easy to look after
- Purify and clean the air
7. Shop Succulents String of Pearls Succulent | Hand Selected for Health
Moving on to the next air purifying plant, we have Shop Succulents. It is a string pearl plant. This plant is perfect for those who love trailing plants for hanging baskets. During summer and spring, you need to water it for two to four weeks. But during winter and fall, you only need to water it once a month. Additionally, you cannot add the dirt or potting soil to it. You can only add the well-drained soil in it. Moreover, you can also mix cactus soil with potting soil, pumice, sand, and perlite.
The soil can be added every 2 to 4 weeks. Each day, this plant only needs about 6 hours of sunlight. In addition, you can use it to decorate your window or you can also use it as a gift. It is a 6 inches grow pot. Finally, when you water the plant, the soil needs to dry at least 30 minutes or between the watering. The roots will get rot if you don’t do that. If you have a health issue after purchasing it, Shop Succulents will replace you with a new place or give you a full refund.
- String of pearl is a hanging plant
- watering it between two or four weeks in the summer and spring and for winter, once per month
- Have to use well-drained soil so that the plant could grow faster, bigger and stronger.
6. Costa Farms Cat Cataractarum Indoor Palm Tree Seagrass Basket
Let’s take a look at another air purifying plant from Costa Farms. It is a palm tree that is an ideal indoor plant. If we measure this plant from the bottom to the top, it is around 3 to 4 feet tall. Besides that, this plant is put in the seagrass basket which makes this plant even more beautiful and lovely. Furthermore, you need to put this plant under the sun directly.
Adding to that, to maintain the soil moisture and not let the soil get saturate for the plants to grow well, you need to water it every week. Having it at your place, it will help you clean and purify the pollutant air. Since your place gets livelier, you also get to relax, reduce your stress and improve your moods as well. This can be used as a present too. Lastly, the seagrass basket is made of natural materials and it is also handmade.
- Additional seagrass basket to the pot makes this palm tree more appealing and stylish
- It could grow up to 3 – 4 feet tall
- Need 3 – 5 hours of indirect sunlight
- Help clean air, reduce stress and headache
5. Costa Farms Aloe Vera Live Indoor House Plant
Costa Farms has offered us many air-purifying plants. Here is an Aloe Vera plant. Inside the thickness of this plant, there is a cool gel. Besides that, it also has toothed leaves. This plant could tolerate drought. You don’t need to water it every day as you only need to water it every two to three weeks. It grows best when you place it near the window. This plant could grow up to 10 inches tall. This plant is designed to be lightweight. The pot of this plant is made of recycling material.
Moreover, to prevent the water from getting spilled, no hole has been added to it. You need to use premium soil with fertilizers. This plant comes in different sizes such as small, medium and large. This plant is perfect to place it in your room, office, living room or guest room. It also helps purify the air in your room.
- Its pot is made of recyclable materials
- It has no holes as that avoids water from spilling
- It is not easy to die since it is resistant to drought
- Water it every 2 to 3 weeks
4. JM BAMBOO House Plant Collection
Next, we have JM BAMBOO. It has three plants which are spider plants, parlor palm, and snake plant. This plant is very easy to grow and maintain. You only need to water it once every two to three weeks. You should place these plants in places that have sunlight. You cannot add regular soil to these plants because it needs well-draining soil.
These plants could help you clean the air and make the air fresher. It can be used as a present for housewarming, Christmas day, party or birthday. You can also use it as a decoration to make your room brighter, livelier or add life to your room or office.
- Get three plants such as snake plant, spider plant and parlor palm in one purchase
- Easy to grow and take care of
- Low in maintenance as you do not need to take off so much.
- Make the air in your room fresher as it cleans the air
3. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE English Ivy Baltic Trailing Vine Live Plant
This is another type of air-purifying plant that is from AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE. It is a Baltic English Ivy tree. Compared to the traditional English Ivy, this plant is a little bit smaller. It is also good at tolerating the cold weather. It is low maintenance.
Furthermore, it needs sunlight to grow but not direct sunlight. Moreover, it can clean the harmful gas, pollutant or carbon dioxide and make the air in your house fresher. This plant does not need moist soil or be fertile as it only needs well-drained soil. Additionally, this plant likes to be moist but not too soaking. You can also train or shear it as a topiary. Lastly, its pot is made of plastic.
- Need well-drained soil to grow fast
- Do not water it until it is too soaking, just water it until it gets a little moist.
- It likes cold weather as it grows very well under the temperature of 60 Fahrenheit.
2. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Chamaedorea Elegans Victorian Parlour Palm Live Plant
Subsequently, we have AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE. This plant is a parlour palm. It is small and it takes a long time to grow which is perfect to place it indoors. You can place it on the top of your table or your desk. This plant is perfect for those who are a beginner houseplant collector. It does not need a lot of sunlight as you can put it near the window that is not directly under the light.
Adding to that, you can water it every week. You can also easily look after it as it is low maintenance and does not require a lot of care. This plant can help you clean and purify the air in your house so that you will get to breathe in the fresh air. It is suitable to place it in your room, office or garden.
- Easy to take care; low maintenance
- A little of bit of sunlight is enough
- Water every 7 to 10 days
- Tiny that will not grow big easily
1. Costa Farms Devil’s Ivy Golden Pothos White-Natural Decor Planter Live Indoor Plant
Last but not least, we have another contender from Costa Farms. This plant is a golden Pothos. This plant is resistant to drought. You can add this plant to your room, patio, mantle, tabletop or your office as a decoration. It will make your room brighter and give life to the room as well. Furthermore, the plant grows best and fast when you put it directly under the sun. But, you can also place it to the place where it does not get to receive a lot of sunlight. You can water it about a half a cup of water every 7 to 10 days.
This plant has a lightweight design. The material that is used to make the pot is recycled material. Plus, to prevent the water from spilling all over the place, this pot is designed to not have a hole. Adding to that, this plant needs fertilizer and premium soil to grow. There are many shapes, colors, and sizes that you can choose from. It is very easy to take care as it is low maintenance. This plant can help to purify and make the air in your house fresher and cleaner.
- Come in all colors, shapes, and sizes
- Adapt easily to the environment by tolerating high or low sunlight.
- Clean and purify air in the house
- Water every 7 – 10 days with a half cup of water
To sum up, we have provided you with the best air purifying plants that you can grow to purify and clean the air in your house. We hope that you find products that you like after looking through this article.